Our Fall Scholastic Book Fair will be held Mon, December 4 - Fri, December 8.
A Holiday Book Shopping and Storytime event will take place on Wednesday, December 6. Shop at the book fair from 6-8 pm; join us for storytime, cocoa and cookies from 6:30 - 7:30 in the library. Special guest readers include Mrs. Cooney, Mrs. Vanemon, and more!
You can sign up to work the fair here. Students will be visiting the fair to create wish lists on one day and purchasing on another.
The next All Pro Dad breakfast will be held December 7, 2017, from 7:00-8:00 am in the WVES All-Purpose Room. The topic of discussion will be "Technology". Please rsvp to Mike Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to make it. Food donations are always welcome and much appreciated. Please click here to sign up to bring a food donation.
If you have photos that you would like to share with the Yearbook committee, you can upload them using the Balfour app.
Search for Balfour Image Share in your app marketplace.
Download the app and create your account:
enter your name, email, and our project number: 819599.
check your email for a confirmation code; enter it and select a username and pw to complete your registration.
our upload code is wildcats.
The last day to submit photos is March 1, 2018.
The PTA is seeking a Bookkeeper. Please read the description below to see if this volunteer position is of interest to you. We would like to fill this position as soon as possible. Thanks so much for considering this way to serve our school!
Specific Job Duties include:
• Set up Quickbooks
• Prepare monthly treasurer reports (Transaction Report and Performance to Budget)
• Participate in the annual budget development process
• File Form 990/990EZ (the annual IRS return required for 501(c)(3) groups)
The ideal candidate would:
• Possess the desire to serve the school and students
• Know Excel and Quickbooks
• Appreciate a balanced budget
• Understand that you are the custodian of other people’s money
• Work with our PTA Treasurer to assure budgets are adhered to
• This job varies in time commitment based on events and time of year
• Most of the work can be done on your own schedule
Need more information:
Contact Anne Strawbridge at email@example.com or another member of the PTA Board with any questions. We would be happy to discuss further what this role would involve.
Monday is Day 4.
Have a great week!